Saturday, August 07, 2004

One Morning a different path

A dead tree over the horizon
You lead the path for while
I followed you blinded foolishly
But one morning came
You striped your selfish mask
Then you told me that we must
have to split the way
And I didn’t understand why?
I figured that I lost the part that it was wrong
Or maybe was it something that I’ve done?
And probably if I have noticed before
Was It something that I could managed, changed?
On the contrary you said that I was in the wrong way!
For you our relationship was perfect;
That I was somebody who have my life on my hands
And that scared you somehow
And it was time for your selfish ego show
You prefer to be alone
So that way you just need you to carry about
And i just keep the following
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD
FULLY WITH STRANGE PEOPLE.

No comments: