Saturday, August 07, 2004

You Know who

At first you showed yourself as a shy little person
But as the time goes by and a new era arrived
Lots of changes we had seem
Some of then as colleagues
And maybe as two complete strangers
But dear as the time we have been changing
Every second of our life is different
And suddenly we were working together
As part of a real team we grew better and better
And some of our co-workers have a little jealousy
Because we became so friend that nothing and nobody
Has the power to infiltrate their wishes to our history
Today I sure can call you friend
And I have no doubt that if might be a GOD
And if we might lived others life
I certain have to be a great man/something
Because HE gave me the most beautiful gift
That He could possibly had gave to anyone
This present as enormous pure diamante
Is your person as my truly friend
I thing you know what I am going to say next
But here it goes:
For you I go to the end of the universe
To find something that makes you
A happy person
Even so it’s just a glimpse or maybe
You realize that was not what you want
I don’t care I did the same way every time
That the PRESENT gives me the opportunity

Thank you for being my truly friend.

No comments: