Monday, February 07, 2005

I am sitting over my pride

I am sitting over my pride
Trying to figure out, me and you
I remember you as his bride
He’s living the love I save to you

Your Sun hair shinning like diamond
Looking at you my heart get blush
I am feeling like I am just a vagabond
Walking into the shadows at the bush

Who I am trying to fulfill
My heart is totally insane
To you I’m nobody at the hill
Wishing you to look at me

Your look is far away from me
Your path is no longer mine
You left this miss feeling for me
You are the most precious shine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oiii migãoooooooooo!!!!!!
Parabéns pelo site, tá "showwww"!!!
Ocê viu que eu consegui escrever???
Uauuuuuuu... Loira tá ficando boa.. rss
Lindos poemas, músicas,...
Beijos com sabor de xaudadesssssssss
kariocamel
Vê se me visita agora também....
http://spaces.msn.com/members/kariocamel