Thursday, September 29, 2005

I can’t look in the mirror

I am living on the dark
There I find hapiness
I live on a nightmare
Since I lost your eyes

Why I have to hide myself
Why I like the darkway
I’m still trying to hurt myself
I’m catching the road someway

I can’t look in the mirror
I am hiding myself from me
I can’t look in the mirror
Cause I still see you there

Why I have to lose yourself
Why I still feel you death kiss
I’m still trying to find myself
I’m fullfiling my destiny

I can’t look in the mirror
There I find hapiness
I’m still trying to hurt myself
I’m fullfiling my destiny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now


And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight"


G,

When I heard this the only thing in my mind was you.
I'm not being able to figure this out, when or how.
You’re in my dreams. I'm just refusing to make them reality. Acceptance is not my strength, and strength is what I’m missing – I can’t cross that path either.
I don't know how long I'll be able to fight or even if I want to. Maybe I am the one trying to hurt myself because I feel so guilty.
But if, it somehow pays out the pain, I can assure you... when I'm with you, I'm the closest from heaven that I'll ever be.
I don’t want to lose you; I don’t want to give it away. Is too much of happiness – I could ever imagine possible.
Please, don’t give up – I just need to get over my stubborn self. And I’m terrified!